General Motors recognizes ABC Group’s achievements in the Interior Products category by awarding them the prestigious Supplier of the Year Award.
SPT Technology earns the prestigious Henry Ford Technology Award.
October 9th, 2012 – Ford is introducing the industry’s first structural-foam painted thermoplastic elastomer (TPO) component using a patented injection molding process called SPT.
ABC Group Inc., is pleased to announce the appointment of Helga Schmidt as
President and Chief Executive Officer.
Toronto, Ontario. Canada | July 12, 2012 – ABC Group Inc., a North American top tier one automotive parts supplier, is pleased to announce the appointment of Helga Schmidt as President and Chief Executive Officer. Mrs. Schmidt will assume these responsibilities in addition to her role as Chairman of the Board.
ABC Group named GM supplier of the year 2011
This is ABC Group’s seventh (7th) GM Supplier of the Year award. Our Chairman Helga Schmidt said, “This is an excellent way to begin 2012. Well done and thank you all for your continued support. ABC Group is proud of its core values of high quality products and services. I am very pleased with you all. Keep of the good work.”
- ABC Group Announces Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
- ABC Group Announces Joint Venture Agreement with China’s Ningbo Inoac Huaxiang Automobile Products Co. Ltd.
- ABC Group Announces a Global Alliance with Japan’s INOAC Corporation
- ABC Group named GM supplier of the year 2008
- ABC Group was one of the winners of 2009 SPE “Innovation Award” – Body Exterior Category”.
- ABC Group appoints new leadership
- Mike Schmidt, President and CEO of ABC Group received “Lifetime Achievement Award” at Canadian Plastics Industry Association (CPIA) gala.
- Award winner in 2007 SPE “Innovation” Awards
- 2004 Subaru “Quality Achievement Award”
- 2004 SPE “Most Innovative use of Plastics” Award
- Plastics News Article “ABC Group Stepping Up Automotive Molding”
- Automotive News Article “Plastics Maker Takes Off With Running Boards”
- ABC Group Fuel Systems Inc. Honoured by General Motors as a 2003 Supplier of the Year
Today’s automotive industry looks increasingly to external suppliers to provide more of their components and product systems, and to deliver them, pre-assembled or ready to install, exactly when and where they are needed. Behind each of these products is a total customer solution — from design and development through to testing and validation — that the customer expects the supplier not only to provide but to fully manage, on their behalf.
Our ability to meet and exceed this expectation and our longstanding record of design innovation, timely and economical prototyping, and manufacturing excellence have made the ABC Group of Companies one of the world’s leading automotive plastics manufacturers.